Satteva Consulting Services
Satteva provides a full scope of consulting services for Spas and Wellness Centers. We work to identify the unique qualities of each project in order to showcase service, location, design and talent in each. Our service provides a level of skill and quality based in luxury 5–star standards, grounded with a holistic and eco-consciousness approach.
Pre-opening, Post-opening and On-going Operations:
- Marketing and feasibility studies, business plan development, financial forecasting
- Brand and concept development, architectural design, design solutions
- Menu development, menu engineering
- System and operational standards training and development
- Recruitment and staff selection
- Comprehensive Training
- Professional and retail product selection, product account management, retail strategies.
- Specialized workshops
- Marketing and Publicity strategies and support
A Satteva Spa is defined by its distinctive qualities,the presence
of nature and natural materials, an appearance of art and beauty,
holistic healing touch, natural and organic products,and
knowledgeable and caring personal attention
- Holistic and Personalized treatment or activities menus
- Authentic experiences based on local or cultural traditions.
- “Farm-to-treatment” approach to products and ingredients.
- Professional care and expertise.
- Homecare options included in selective retail experience.
- Sustainable and “Green” solutions.
Satteva Product Distribution
Satteva researches and provides the right fit of products and equipment for each project. We offer access to internationally recognized skin care brands that add prestige and quality to our Spa and Wellness Clients. We support each account with training, marketing materials and sales incentives according to the account’s needs. Brands we partner with are:
- Dr. Hauschka Skin Care – exclusive Mexican distributor
- COOLA Sun Care
- Aromatherapy Associates
Satteva Wellness Experiences
We create customized destinations and itineraries focused on showcasing the natural environment, the local culture and healing traditions, and the integral connection that humans have with the planet.
- Holistic treatments for a body in balance
- Global Standards in Quality and Service
- Tranquil spaces for a meditative mind
- Natural and Organic from Nature’s apothecary
- Movement and rhythm for optimal health
- Healthy Nutrition inside and out – “Farm-to-table-to-treatment”
- Art and Architecture to reflect an inner experience
- Satteva Wellness Weekends and Workshops
- Satteva Wellness Travel with adventure for the heart and soul
- Satteva Training and Education providing quality, skill, care
Sustainable Tourism Services
Satteva believes Wellness Tourism to be a health-promoting activity for individuals and for the planet. By interacting with the natural environment, its inhabitants, and their customs, we are able to create understanding, connection, and joy. Joy is a fundamental basis to healthy living.
Our team has experience in providing tourism and destination development on several levels. Previous clients have included private investors, development groups, State tourism secretaries, and Hotel and Resort chains such as Banyan Tree, Aman Resorts, Six Senses, Four Seasons, Rosewood, Starwood, Marriott, L’auberge, Grupo OHL-Mayakoba, Orient Express, St Regis, Marquis, Fairmont, among others.
- Benefit-Cost analysis for surrounding communities
- Feasibility and Market studie
- Community training and integration
- Environmental Impact:
- Conservation of location and site
- Tourism synergy:
- Tourism resources + activities + training + promotion
- Application of standards and parameters of design, construction and sustainability.
- Design for Executive Proposal and Master Plan
Satteva Wellness Alliances
Satteva works with leaders in the wellness and travel industry to create models of Sustainable tourism, Wellness travel, and educational activities.
Our team has created valuable connections with some of the leading Wellness associations around the world:
- Global Wellness Institute – Chair of the Sustainability Initiative, member of the Hot Springs Task Force, and Wellness Tourism Initiative
- Host of the Global Wellness Summit Geo-thermal Hot Springs tour 2015
- Green Spa Network – Vice President of the Board of Directors
- Founding Members of the Green Spa Network Mexico, International Committee Chair
- SpaFinder Wellness Travel Awards – Member of international Panel of Judges for 2016 Travel Awards
- San Miguel de Allende Wellness Tourism Council – Founding Member